ACell MatriStem devices are a naturally occurring, completely resorbable, acellular, extracellular matrix (ECM) derived from porcine urinary bladder. The different collagens, bioactive components and intact basement membrane naturally present in ACell devices help the wound or surgical site remodel by supporting the growth of new blood vessels, connective tissue and muscle.
– Naturally occurring, non-crosslinked, acellular ECM
– Intact epithelial basement membrane promotes rapid tissue remodelling
– Multiple collagens and essential proteins support natural tissue healing
– Promotes neovascularisation and recruits host derived mesenchymal cells
– Contains natural antimicrobial properties
MatriStem Micromatrix is intended for the management of wounds including: partial and full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, chronic vascular ulcers, tunneled / undermined wounds, surgical wounds (donor sites / grafts, post-Moh’s surgery, post-laser surgery, podiatric, wound dehiscence), trauma wounds (abrasions, lacerations, second-degree burns, and skin tears), and draining wounds.