Chemical Peels – Dublin, Ireland – Dr. André Nel
A chemical peel procedure is a modern solution to treat a number of skin conditions, including wrinkles, skin blemishes and rough skin texture that as a skin restoration treatment modality creates very satisfying results in many clients. If you are seeking the assistance of a Doctor specialising in chemical peels in Dublin, Ireland for your specific skin related problems, contact Dr. André Nel’s practice today to book your skin restoration consultation.
Dr. André Nel specialises in chemical peel procedures to treat various skin conditions, and uses the Obagi Blue Peel as part of his skin restoration repertoire. The Obagi Blue Peel is the Gold Standard of modern chemical peels. It’s objective is to improve the skin in a fundamental way by improving the essential skin cells that produce the skin, resulting in visibly improved skin quality that is more tolerant and healthier looking. Contact Dr. André Nel’s practice in Dublin, Ireland to book a skin consultation to determine the best course of action to get a healthier and more radiant looking skin.
Healthy looking skin – Chemical peels and skin restoration by Dr. André Nel
Chemical peels are commonly performed on the face, neck and hands, and are used to improve the quality and the appearance of the skin ravaged by chronologic ageing, sun damage, pollution and excessive oiliness. The Obagi Blue Peel, is a chemical peel procedure that utilizes Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) in a standardized concentration to create tightening of skin (removal of wrinkles) and the removal of blemishes and blotches in the skin, creating a healthier and more youthful appearing skin:
- Wrinkles and fine lines: Fine lines can be treated by chemical peels, as the chemical peel procedure is aimed at promoting new cell growth.
- Sun damaged (Dermal Elastosis): Skin that appears older and damaged by the sun will greatly benefit from a chemical peel treatment, enhancing the skin turnover and reducing dark patches and blotches significantly.
- Rough texture caused by excessive oiliness resulting in large pores and acne: Chemical peels shrink and reduce the size of enlarged sebaceous glands providing a smoother texture and diminished oiliness which leads to lovely smooth skin.
- Melasma (dark spots and patches): Melasma is a more severe form of hyperpigmentation, caused by a number of factors such as the sun, genetic predisposition, and hormonal changes (especially during pregnancy) and use of the oral contraceptive pill. Chemical peels can help clear the dark patches creating a more even coloured skin tone.
- Dull, unhealthy looking skin: If you simply need to rejuvenate your dull and unhealthy looking skin, you can also opt for a lighter chemical peel such as the Obagi Radiance Blue Peel offered by Dr. André in Dublin, Ireland.
Dr. André Nel will give you sound advice that will address the core issues of your skin problem.
Book your consultation with Dr. André Nel – Skin Restoration
During a Skin Restoration consultation with Dr. André Nel, your skin will be assessed in a specialised manner that will determine the best course of action to restore your skin to the healthy and more youthful looking skin you desire.
Contact Dr. Nel today to book your skin restoration consultation in Dublin, Ireland today.