LaserCap® LCPRO™ & LaserCap® LCElite™ – How do they compare?
The LaserCap® LCPRO™ and LaserCap® LCElite™ use laser phototherapy to promote the development of healthy hair, and to slow / prevent the progression of hair loss. This Low Level Laser Therapy (also known as red light therapy) device, targets areas where hair loss occurs, by placing the cap-like device on your scalp. In the past, Low Level Laser Therapy was only available in-office at a hair restoration clinic. Now you can opt for red light therapy in the comfort of your own home, with a portable medical device in the form of a user-friendly cap.
This non-invasive treatment is an easy to use, convenient and an affordable treatment for hair loss that has shown excellent results for many individuals. It is ideal to use in conjunction with other oral hair loss treatments, or as a post hair transplant surgery treatment.
Dr. André Nel is a certified physician for the LaserCap® LCPRO™ and LaserCap® LCElite™ – Contact The Hair, Skin & Wellness Clinic today to find out more information about low level laser therapy devices.
How the LaserCap® LCPRO and LaserCap® LCElite work
Both LaserCap®s emit red light through laser diodes inside the cap, penetrating the skin of the scalp and hair follicles when applied. This low level laser light therapy helps to improve cellular respiration and function by stimulating the hair follicle cells and growth factors, promoting new growth cycles. It has been determined that the red light penetrates the soft tissue, stimulating energy carrying molecules called Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). These molecules will help increase overall activity levels of cells, assisting hair follicles to grow new hair and excel current hair growth. The LaserCap thus Promotes existing hairs to grow, and encourages new hair growth.
LaserCap® LCPRO versus LaserCap® LCElite – what’s the difference?
Features and benefits of the LaserCap® LCElite™ and LaserCap® LCPRO™:
224 laser diodes for optimal performance.
80 laser diodes offer efficient performance.
Easy to use portable device with a modern design, that allows easy concealment in a cap or hat.
Easy to use portable device, which can be easily concealed in a cap or hat.
Except for the difference in price, the LaserCap® LCPRO™ is a newer and more powerful version of the two LaserCap®s, featuring a total of 224 laser diodes, compared to the 80 laser diodes in the LaserCap® LCElite™. The LaserCap® LCPRO™ and LaserCap® LCElite™ are both manufactured by LaserCap® Company in Cleveland, Ohio, and are available at selected hair restoration clinics, including The Hair, Skin and Wellness Clinic.
Mutual benefits of the LaserCaps include:
- The LaserCap® is a non-surgical treatment for hair loss, with absolutely no side-effects or recovery period.
- Full scalp coverage and even light distribution ensures optimal performance and results.
- The LaserCap® LCPRO™ and LaserCap® LCElite™ feature a light thin flex shell for ultimate comfort, and is easily concealable in a cap or hat (cap provided when purchasing any of the two LaserCap models)
- Both LaserCap®s are easy to use, and feature a convenient and compact portable designs, ideal for travelling and transporting.
- The LaserCap® can be used by more than one individual, and can be shared with family members.
- The LaserCap® LCPRO™ features 224 laser diodes, while the LaserCap® LC Elite features 80 laser diodes.
- The LaserCap® LCPRO™ and LaserCap® LCElite™ are medical devices cleared by the FDA.
- LaserCap®s are suitable for use by men and women who suffer from hair loss.
The LaserCap® LCPRO™ and LaserCap® LCElite™ have assisted many individuals to regain a healthy hair growth, and have shown some great results in many hair loss patients.